1. They believe in saving.
2. Believe in saving but buy expensive clothes.
3. Buy expensive clothes but never have anything to wear.
4. Never have anything to wear, but always dressed beautifully.
5. Always dressed beautifully, but never satisfied.
6. Never satisfied, but still expect men to compliment them.
7. Expect men to compliment, but don’t believe them if complimented.
You ask your wife something and she says: “Wahan rakha hai..”
This “wahan” can be either:
1. On the table.
2. Or any of th 26 drawers in kitchen.
3. or Antarctica..!!!
When wife says:”Woh laa do..”.., It can be
1. Her Lipstick .
2. Or milk from market.
3. Or an AK 56..!!!
When wife says:”Yeh kya hai..??” It can be:
1. Your Pyjamas on the floor.
2. Or beer 6-pack in fridge.
3. Or a Drone flying over Afghanistan.!!
When wife says: “Tumhe kabhi kuch samajh nahi aata..”…It can be about:
1. A new mushy WhatsApp msg.
2. Or Einstein’s theory of Relativity.
3. Or her latest spending spree in Mall…!
When wife says:”Ab bahot ho gaya…” …It can be:
1. The mascara she is putting.
2. Or the amount of Anthrax that needs to be put in a Biological Weapon.
3. Or the latest spat she has had with your mother..!!!
And….when wife says:
“Main kaisi lag rahi hoon?”
Its GAME OVER!!
It just puts you in a fix which Arjun had faced in Mahabharata, just before the war started.. as to whether you should follow Dharma Or Karma…!!!!