Salman Khan and Vivek Oberoi, famous for Common Love Interest (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) were both present at Narendra Modi’s Swearing in ceremony.
While there are joked floating on twitter for the very same reason… here are some of them to make you laugh.
1) Divided by Aishwarya, United by Modi
2) More than Modi-Sharif faceoff, I can’t wait to see Vivek Oberoi and Salman Khan clashing
3) Vivek Oberoi and Salman Khan both attending Modi’s swearing in. Instead of swearing in, there will be lots of swearing at 🙂
4) Salman and Vivek oberoi both attending swearing in ceremony. After all it’s ‘Rai’sina Hill.
5) Modi can hold a peace talk between @BeingSalmanKhan and @vivek_oberoi as they are there, will be a bigger thing than with Pak..
6) By inviting both Vivek Oberoi and Sallu, Modi makes it clear that he doesn’t discriminate between those who wear hair pieces and those who don’t.
7) By bringing Salman Khan & Vivek Oberoi at one platform, Modi Ji has proved that his mission of making impossible possible has already started.
8) Vivek Oberoi is invited to NaMo’s oath-taking ceremony.. This is a major blow to Uday Chopra, Tusshar, Harman Baweja, Fardeen, Mimoh..
9) Out of 4000 guests at Modi’s ceremony, 3999 are busy ignoring Vivek Oberoi’s existence. Respect, swearing in ceremony.
10) Strange that Vivek Oberoi didn’t have time to vote, but today he had all the time to attend Modi swearing ceremony.